Friday, March 6, 2009

The Story of Cheese Cuppies

From passion to hobby to business ideas.

I have always had a passion for learning and acquiring new skills. So off I went to attend short term baking classes in the baking schools here. It was at the baking class that I learnt how to make cheesecakes. Our teacher taught us to make small sizes cheesecakes. Then I thought... why not cheesecupcakes instead?

So I tried it out when my parents came in January from Singapore. They love the idea as they can eat small portions of it without having to finish the whole slice. And fuss free too! No need for plates and knife to cut and a fork or spoon to eat it with. Just sink our teeth into the cheesy yummilicious mush and throw away the wrapper next.

As a post class project, The Cheese Cuppies was born with the encouragement of my lovely baking teachers who have taught us so many things about turning our passion into a business entity. 

So on this site, I dedicate The Cheese Cuppies to my teacher whom I have been chatting almost daily on gmail on baking tips and ideas post baking class and of course, the fans of cheesecakes!

To the people who made this site possible with your graphic designing help ( Irma and Shinta I love you both !!! ) and to my husband who loves food and support my passion in cooking and baking in any ways possible for him-- this site would not have been possible without all of you !


No comments:

Post a Comment