Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Cheese Cuppies first outing

It is 1.30 am on the wee hours of Monday morning. I am waiting for the last batch of the cuppies to come out of the oven and I am very excited about it :)

Later on today, it being a public holiday-- I decided to give some good friends a little cheering up and make them some fancy and fruity cheesecuppies !

Just now I made :

1. Classy Lemon - Lemon based cheesecake + fresh blueberries/ strawberries topping

2. Bursting Berries - Blackberry based cheesecake + fresh blueberries topping

3. Bananarama - Banana based cheesecake + fresh strawberry/pineapple topping

4. Maorian Rhapsody - Peach based cheesecake + fresh kiwi topping

5. Berrylicious - Raspberry based cheesecake + fresh strawberry topping

The camera is out of battery and I don't like to take pictures at night due to poor lighting, so first thing in the rising sun time, I shall take some shots and put them out here :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment